Who We Are?
SOMA’s ministry is achieved through short term missions. Subjects focussed on in missions depend on the needs of the inviting Diocese, however the following is usually included:
- The Kingdom of God
- The Person and Work of Holy Spirit
- The Empowering of Holy Spirit
Other subjects may include:
- Biblical Patterns of Leadership
- Spiritual Warfare
- Identifying your Spiritual Gifts
- Healing and Deliverance
SOMA is a mission agency called by God to serve the Anglican Communion and the worldwide Church:
- by building up and equipping the Body of Jesus Christ
- through the renewing power of the Holy Spirit
- principally through short-term, cross-cultural missions
- for the transformation of individuals, churches and communities
Our Core Values
- Jesus Christ is the Lord, Redeemer and Saviour of the world.
- The Bible is the final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- Intercessory prayer is essential for releasing God’s power.
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit renews, heals and transforms lives and churches.
- The Holy Spirit enables repentance and growth in holiness.
- Renewal leads to reconciliation, care and unity in the body.